Saturday, September 11, 2010

17.4 Pounds Down

I think that's right, anyway. I don't understand why my scale does this .blahblah stuff. It's not ounces, so how do you read that exactly? Maybe I need a more advanced scale - hmmm.

Ok, so here's the good part about all of this. I'm looking at having somewhere in the range of 30-35 pounds off in September, and that will keep me right on track for my total goal of 50 by November. In October, I plan on slowly introducing a healthy track of carbs and cheating occasionally - and I'd like to do that without having some massive repercussion of gaining 100 pounds.

Back to September. With 17.4 - 17.8 pounds down after Day 10, that means that if I stay on this path, (given that my cheat tonight will set me back 2.9 pounds) I'll possibly be at 52.8 pounds lost in September putting me at 212.4. Wow - that's lofty!

I can't imagine it though. That's quite a feat for just 30 days - 52 pounds! That's at a rate of 1.76 pounds per day. Granted, there's the potential there for less loss as this diet proceeds, possibly more loss as the diet proceeds if I'm steady and add exercise to my regiment.

Anyway - big question of the day is ... do I cheat tonight. I mean, I want to. I REALLY REALLY want to, but is it worth it? My friend Sheri sent me a text yesterday that said:

NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS SKINNY FEELS

Now that's something to say over and over and over, huh? LOL!

No comments: