Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ok - I Cheated

Yes, I cheated ... but not on my diet. I cheated and weighed myself before the Thursday timeline that I had set for myself on Monday. In fact, I weighed Tuesday and this morning. I couldn't help it.


So, Monday 11 AM: 258.4

Tuesday 1:00PM: 253.2

Wednesday 8:00AM: 250.6


So, within the last 48 hours, I've lost 7.8 pounds. Not so bad, huh? Now I'm under no illusions that this is fat. In fact, I know that this is all water and glycogen. But atleast it's GONE!


That's the UP side.


The down side:


I've probably had 1000 calories over the past two days. I'm tired. I'm extremely tired. And I'm starting to crave sweets again. Damned Easter and those jelly beans! But I'm staying strong. I was on Ebay last night and I found the CUTEST sweater/cardigan thing. It's a little metro, hermo/unisex-ish, but so cute. If only I could fit into it.


No comments: